Telematics & Mapping
My New Holland Portal and App
Originally launched in 2010 My New Holland is a dedicated online portal and app that can be accessed by customers 24 hours per day through a standalone personal computer, laptop, tablet or smart phone.
My New Holland provides you with wide range of easy-to-understand digital services designed to enhance your business and your machinery fleet.
Digital Support Services Available on My New Holland
- OPERATOR MANUALS – Download all your operator, PLM, and equipment manuals for free.
- MY UPTIME SOLUTIONS – Maximise the uptime of your equipment by linking it directly with New Holland and their professional dealer network that we are a part of.
- MY EQUIPMENT – Register your equipment and associate to us your dealer and precision farming specialist in less than one minute.
- PLM ACADEMY – Make the most of your PLM solutions, equipment and software by watching New Holland’s easy to follow PLM Academy videos.
- SUBSCRIPTIONS AND ACTIVATIONS – Ask us to activate your PLM and PLM connected products with one simple click.
- ON THE GO – Access My New Holland wherever you are, and whenever you require without losing an update.
For further information and friendly guidance on how to access and make the most of the My New Holland portal and app please speak with one of our team of specialists today, or click the link below to login and register.
The My New Holland app is available to download onto your smart phone or tablet through Google Play or The App Store.
New Holland Telematics – Overview
New Holland’s dedicated telematics service provides farmers, contractors, and machinery owners with the ability to track all of their tractors, combine harvesters, and other self-propelled machinery.
The service allows you analyse their performance in real time situations, and remotely review their activity through a wide range of simple to understand reports. New Holland telematics also enable you to manage maintenance schedules, and keep track of warranties in close cooperation with our team of dedicated service specialists.
New Holland telematics also allow you to improve the security and protection of your machinery fleet 24 hours per day, seven days per week giving you the upmost peace of mind.
For further details on how New Holland telematics can benefit, and add value to your equipment please speak with one of our specialists today, or click on the link below.
My PLM Connect – My Fleet – My Farm – Overview
My PLM Connect is a bespoke telematics portal tailored for machinery equipped with PLM and other performance monitoring terminals and software.
My PLM Connect can be used by all types of farmers and contractors to save costs, improve productivity and efficiency, and also optimise fuel consumption.
You can do this by accessing a clear, accurate, and easy to follow dashboard that enables you to analyse the performance of an individual machine or your entire fleet, and plan your operations based on their location.
My Fleet is a part of the My PLM Connect telematics portal and contains a range of digital tools, performance monitoring and record keeping facilities to help manage your connected fleet in the most efficient and productive manner possible.
My Fleet – Key Features
- GPS location history – Enables you to view the historic GPS locations and paths travelled by a connected vehicle for any 24-hour period in the previous 90 days.
- Geofence and Curfew – Manage your connected fleet by setting specific operational and geographical boundaries for your connected equipment to work within. Program custom curfew rules and time limits for your connected fleet to work up to.
- Machine Metrics – Use mobile technology to wirelessly share performance data, fuel costs, machinery configurations, to optimise the running of your fleet.
- DataConnect – Is a collaborative feature set up jointly between New Holland, Case IH, John Deere, Steyr, Claas, and 365FarmNet to enable mixed brand fleets to be monitored and optimised using the My PLM Connect telematics Portal.
My Farm is a part of the My PLM Connect telematics portal and contains a range of tools and record keeping facilities to help you manage your farm and field data digitally. It enables you to set up, and record field names, maps, boundary lines, and automated guidance lines through the portal and shared throughout your PLM equipment via File Transfer or manually with a USB stick.
My Farm – Key Features
- Automated or Manual Data Input – Use the My Farm tab on the portal to analyse all your fields data, that has been mapped and recorded in real time via your PLM equipment. You can use the My PLM Professional package to wirelessly transfer the data quickly and efficiently from all your PLM equipment. Alternatively, you can upload your data manually from a USB stick.
- Agronomic Data Visualisation – Use the My Farm tab to view and analyse data in the form of a coverage map or a multiple layer yield & moisture map. The farm tab becomes the single location to store your field data for record keeping, managerial purposes, legalities, cross compliance, and assurance schemes.
- Agronomic Data Exchange – Use the My Farm tab within the portal to synchronise and transfer data between other Farm Management Information Systems (FMIS) including Trimble products and many others.
PLM – Intellifield
IntelliField is an intuitive feature that allows multiple tractors, combines or other self-propelled machinery equipped with PLM to work in the same field while simultaneously sharing boundaries, straight guidance lines, and real-time coverage, and performance data. Intellifield can support up to six PLM equipped machines simultaneously.
PLM – Intellifield – Benefits
- Perfect pass to pass matching between multiple machines due to sharing exact guidance data.
- Higher quality yield maps and coverage area calculation due to Auto Cut Width being based on combined vehicle coverage at the field level.
- Auto creation of the exact same Grower/Farm/Field names in all PLM active machine displays when new fields are created.
- Makes things easier for less experienced operators not familiar with the creation of PLM displays, maps, machinery configuration and performance data.
- Increased efficiency, and reduced cost savings when running multiple tractors with implements, combines and other self-propelled machinery equipped with PLM simultaneously.
For further details, and friendly guidance on how to maximise the benefits of My PLM Connect telematics, and Intellifield systems in your equipment, and machinery fleets please speak with one of our specialists today, or click on the link below for more information.
My PLM Apps
Clicking on the link below provides you with details of all the simple to use and downloadable smart phone apps available to use with your PLM equipped machinery. For further guidance on how these apps can benefit your business, farm and equipment speak with one of our specialists today.
- Grain Cam Mobile
- New Holland Harvest Excellence
- My New Holland App
- Weather Forecast
- T6 Range App
- PLM Academy App