Products We Offer
We are dedicated specialists, and approved resellers of Trimble’s comprehensive range PLM compatible display screens, guidance, and auto steering systems.
XCN-1060 Display Screen
- Android-based 25.6cm high-definition touchscreen display.
- Roof-mounted NAV-900 combined receiver & guidance controller.
- Dedicated fitting kits for different brands.
- Can be fitted to many autosteer ready machines or used with the Ez Pilot Pro assisted system.
- Can be swapped between machines.
- Intuitive interface aiding setup and field creation.
- Virtual Section Control – a visual guide for section switching with manual sprayer controls.
- ISOBUS UT with Task Controller capabilities.
- Capable of TUVR – serial variable rate & section with compatible implements.
- WiFi, Bluetooth and USB connections available.
XCN-1260 Display Screen
- Large Android-based 30.8cm high-definition touchscreen display.
- Choice of Precision IQ or FM1000+ interfaces.
- Use with either EZ Pilot or Autopilot systems for accurate steering control.
- Capable of ISOBUS Task Control and TUVR for rate/section control with compatible implements.
- Cab be swapped between machines.
- Advanced autosteer capabilities.
NAV-900 Guidance Controller
The NAV900 guidance controller is Trimble’s most advanced GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite System) receiver, and can be specified with a wide range of accuracy options. All new purchases of the NAV900 guidance controller include Trimble’s CenterPoint RTX correction service for the first year.
- Easy to Install
- Reliable Service – The NAV-900 guidance controller can receive positioning from five satellite constellations, plus Trimble’s CenterPoint®RTX, CenterPoint VRS, RangePoint® RTX and EGNOS.
- The NAV-900 is compatible with Trimble steering systems when used with a XCN series display.
- Low profile rugged cover
- Built in Bluetooth for tethering and device connections
EZ Pilot and EZ Pilot Pro Auto Steering System
The EZ Pilot is an electric motor steering system designed for non -guidance ready machines of all makes & models. The EZ Pilot Pro is compatible with the XCN range of displays with the NAV-900 guidance controller.
Simple to use, provides excellent performance, and can be swapped easily between machinery.
The APMD (autopilot motor drive) system uses the same steering motor but with enhanced control to provide near factory fit guidance performance.
CAN Auto Pilot Steering System
The CAN Auto Pilot system is designed for use with many makes of tractors that are factory auto steer ready ready and is compatible with the XCN range of displays and the NAV900 controller.
The system integrates with the factory steering system to give ultimate steering performance & functionality.
Intellisteer – Factory Fitted Auto Steering
Intellisteer is New Holland’s very own fully integrated auto steering system that can be factory fitted or retrofitted by one of our precision farming specialists to New Holland’s T6, T7, T8 and T9 series tractors as well as their CX and CR ranges of combine harvester. Intellisteer is run through the Intelliview display screen.
Serial Rate Control and TUVR (Trimble Universal Rate)
Serial Rate Control is an advanced GPS display capable of being used with your sprayer or fertiliser spreader’s in-cab control unit.
The system can automatically, and accurately alter application rates according to specific prescriptions, maps, and/or section control data.
ISOBUS Task Controller
- An ISOBUS equipped implement can be connected to either an Intelliview IV, XCN-1050 or XCN-2050 display, showing both the implement operating screen and controlling rate / section at the same time via GPS.
- Commands for rate and section control are sent to the implement ECU from the Intelliview IV or XCN display.
Intelliview IV Display Screen
The IntelliView IV display is an intuitive, colour touch screen display that can be integrated from the factory in various New Holland tractors and self-propelled machinery. Alternatively, the display can be retro-fitted by us on almost any other tractor or self-propelled machinery.
- Large 10.4-inch touchscreen display that not only controls key equipment functions, but also precision farming applications such as auto guidance, yield mapping, and is ISOBUS compatible for implement control.
- The display provides six customisable run screens enabling the operator to view the data and settings he requires to perform the operation with ease and efficiency.
- The IntelliView IV display software includes Dual Display functionality and provides the operator with the ability to run two IntelliView IV displays together at the same time
- The fully integrated IntelliView™ IV display provides a common interface across New Holland tractors, combine and forage harvesters.
Intelliview 12 Display Screen
The IntelliView 12 performance monitoring screen delivers a wide range of machine benefits at your fingertips. A clear evolution from the former IntelliView™ IV, the new 12” model with its sleek, automotive dashboard styling, intuitive display and modern design will become the benchmark of the future.
The intelliview 12 screen displays key real time performance data clearly so you can adjust your tractor, combine harvester, or forager’s operating parameters precisely to maximise efficiency and productivity whilst saving costs. The Intelliview 12 screen also allows you to control, adjust, and refine auto guidance and yield mapping systems to meet your needs.
The Intelliview 12 terminal is split into four distinct and easy to follow sections:
- The top bar allows the operator to access machine and operation settings.
- The run screens are located on the bottom bar and are customisable, and always accessible.
- The main part of the screen is composed of user-selected run screens.
- The left-hand side is another user definable window, which contains the most important settings and real time performance data of the tractor, combine harvester or forage harvester being used.
All of the display screens, and operating terminals we offer are capable of recording the real time performance of the machines they’re fitted to in great detail, and can also compile data such as crop yields, weather conditions, soil types, terrain changes, and field sizes.