Opportunities To Join Russells
Our commitment to providing customers with the best in class service means investing in people. Any opportunities that arise will be advertised in this section.
Service Technician – Rothwell (Kettering) Depot
Purpose of the job
Russell Group is one of the leading agricultural machinery dealerships in the North of England, with one of the industry leading manufacturers (New Holland) as a primary franchise.
Due to development into a new area, an opportunity has arisen for an Experienced Service Technician at our new Rothwell depot. We offer full training and the ability to work in our modern workshop, with all required tooling and resources. We also offer the opportunity to work on cutting edge, technologically advanced machinery which will develop your skill set and knowledge. The right candidate will receive an annual training and development plan, they will also receive a support vehicle to enable on site repairs.
- Providing excellent customer care
- Dealing with fault diagnoses and repairs both in the workshop and on site environments
- Repairs on a diverse range of products
- Administer all relevant service paperwork concisely and in a timely manner
- Be an ambassador for the brand and company
- Support and mentor junior staff where required
- Ensure efficiency and productivity targets are met and maintained
- Maintain company image buy appearance and conduct
Key Personal Attributes
- Possess sound knowledge of modern farming practices
- Ability to diagnose and repair modern agricultural machinery
- Knowledge of key farming technologies
Key Skills & Requirements
- Smart and articulate
- Commercially minded
- Disciplined person who can work autonomously or as part of a team
- Calm under pressure
- Good at meeting deadlines
- Full UK Driving license
- Engineering/ mechanical qualification. Time served.
- Experience with diagnostic equipment and proficient with IT systems
- Fabrication and welding ability/experience
- Commitment when the seasonal trends dictate
- Willingness to attend service training courses
Ability to commute reliably to the depot. Willing to be away the occasional night to attend courses or visit suppliers. Willing to work at other branches for short periods to cover for colleagues. Able to work extended hours when required, including weekends.
Monday to Friday: 8am to 5pm
Saturdays 8am to Noon(approx. I in 3)
In season extended opening – Extended opening during peak harvest season from July to September
Competitive remuneration package including pension scheme and staff discount and continual training and development.
Email covering letter and CV to:
Scott McMillan, Group Service Manager email@example.com
Agricultural Machinery Sales Representative
We are looking for area sales personnel to join our existing team.
Russells are one of the largest New Holland Dealerships in the UK, along with many other industry leading franchises, with five branches in Yorkshire and one in Leicestershire.
We are looking for applicants who have a sound knowledge of the agricultural industry , who are able to work on their own initiative, but also be a strong team player. Our sales staff need to be proactive, getting out in their area meeting new and existing customers face to face, building up good customer service experience, selling new and used agricultural machinery.
In return we offer a competitive renumeration package including company vehicle. Should you wish to apply please either email, detailing your skills and experience, to firstname.lastname@example.org, or ring Paul Russell on 01653 698000.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
If you are interested in a career in parts within the agricultural industry we have the perfect opportunity. We are looking for enthusiastic school leavers to join our company under this programme. The programme involves a two year college course on week block release at Reaseheath College in Cheshire.
Just click on the link for a copy of the course prospectus….. Apprenticeship in Parts 3
The programme will lead to a diploma in parts sales and marketing. If you are willing to learn, have computer skills and are looking for a rewarding career then please contact us.